I am just begin to learn Graph so if I wrong something please tell me ;-;
1) Is DFS tree a type of tree or just algorithms to traverse on tree ?
2) If DFS can be used to detect Ancestor / Descendant. Can I use BFS tree to detect Ancestor / Descendant ?
3) Is there a good website to learn and practice graph problems ?
4) Is the time complexity of Dijkstra implements by priority_queue O((E + V) log V) ? How about implements by set, what its time complexity ?
5) If DFS can use 2 or 3 colors implementations, are there another well-know implementation for BFS ?
6) Can we combine BFS and DFS effectively
7) When should I use SPFA instead of Dijkstra
8) I read that Dijkstra can be optimize by using Fibonacci Heap Implementation. Is there a simple way to make Fibonacci Heap
Sorry for my bad English ;-;
Sorry for asking about these but it can make the community better to answer than downvote my post ;-;
The meme below is just for fun
Thanks for reading