Hello Codeforces community,
Similar to last year, we are excited to invite you to TOKI KSN Open Contest 2020 -- an online mirror contest for Indonesia national olympiad in informatics. This national olympiad is one of the stages required for our students to qualify to represent Indonesia in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI).
The contest is similar to IOI: 2 competition days (+ 1 trial session), each consisting of 3 IOI-style (partial, subtasks) problems to be solved in 5 hours. The schedule is as follows:
- Day 0: 12 October 2020 09:00 — 21:30 UTC (trial session)
- Day 1: 13 October 2020 06:30 — 21:30 UTC
- Day 2: 14 October 2020 06:30 — 21:30 UTC
Each contestant can select any 5-hour window within the time range to do the contest for each competition day. Each contestant may start the contest any time within the time range, by clicking the "start" button.
All three contests are now available on TLX. Please register in those contests. You may need to register for a TLX account if you do not have one.
For more detailed information and rules, see our official website.
See you on the leaderboard!
UPD Thanks to everyone who participated! Our top 3:
The rest of the scores can be found here.
You can upsolve the problems here.
We thank everyone who are involved:
- Yoshiyuki, Prabowo, AMnu, hocky, rfpermen, wijayareynaldo as Scientific Committee
- fushar, nathanchrs, aguss787 as Technical Committee
- AMnu, rfpermen, Prabowo, AVM.Martin, Yoshiyuki as problem authors
- malfple, klungs as testers
- YA_ for helping me with this open contest
We hope we can conduct the open contest again, and see you next year!