Codeforces/DMOJ but for Competitive Math

Revision en1, by alhod, 2023-08-30 06:15:52

To all those that compete in math contests like the AMC in the US or Euclid in Canada, would you be interested in a platform similar to Codeforces or DMOJ but for competitive math?

A few months ago I was preparing for the Euclid, and wanted to look for a platform similar to Codeforces or DMOJ but hosted virtual math competitions instead, because only doing past problems and mock contests was getting kinda dull. However, I couldn't find any such platform like this. Thinking about it now, competitive math seems to be much more popular (at least at a high school level) compared to competitive programming, yet it lacks any platforms that host online contests, use a rating system, and have an active community. I'm thinking of creating such a platform, but I first wanted to get a sense of what others in the competitive math field thought of the idea.

Would you be interested in such a platform? Why or why not? Do you have any advice/suggestions for developing such a platform?

Also, please let me know if such a platform already exists, as it's probably only due to my poor research skills that I was unable to find a platform that fit my description.

Tags math contest, mathematics

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English alhod 2023-08-30 06:15:52 1208 Initial revision (published)