HackerEarth January Clash

Revision en1, by belowthebelt, 2017-01-14 18:16:05

Hello, Codeforces community!

Link: https://www.hackerearth.com/january-clash-17/problems/

I want to invite all of you to participate in January Clash at HackerEarth. The contest has been running for 9 hours already, so we apologize for this late post. But, there's still a lot of time left: 15 hours to go. Let's see if we're going to see a change of the top-scorers on the leaderboard. The contest duration is 24 hours, so there should be some comfortable time for every timezone. :)

There are six tasks in the problemset. Five of them are standard algorithmic problems with partial solutions allowed — you get points for every test that your solution passed. And the final task is an approximate problem — your score for this task depends on how good your solution is comparing to current best solution.

Yury_Bandarchuk is the author of this problemset. He's done a great job preparing the problem-set. And I hope you guys will enjoy the questions prepared. niyaznigmatul worked on this contest as the tester and editorialist — he is responsible for taking care of the problems. And not surprisingly, he has done a commendable job for testing the problem-set. I hope you guys will not be disappointed.

Good luck!

Tags hackerearth, clash, january-clash, glhf

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English belowthebelt 2017-01-14 18:16:05 1292 Initial revision (published)