It is a 24 hrs event and all 4 contests will occur simultaneously. The following details pertain to the CP contest hosted on CodeDrills by Algorithms Track.
- Contest Link — SiliconMaze 2021 Algorithms
- Date & Time — 26 June 2021, Saturday, 17:00 IST
- Duration — 24 Hours
- Will follow standard ICPC scoring system (20 minutes penalty and 1 point per problem)
- There will be 12 problems of varying difficulty.
- It is a team contest and it would be unrated.
- This contest is not in any way related to any official ICPC contests conducted by CodeDrills.
- You will need to create a team on the contest page in order to participate.
- Team size can be up to 3.
- Fill this form (one per team).
- While creating the team on CodeDrills, add the registered emails of other users to invite them to join your team. They will get an invite email, ask them to accept.
- For more details on team registration, refer this guide.
Note: Register your teams & accept invites before the start of the contest. This won't be allowed after the contest starts!
- Each track has equal weightage towards the overall score. Do try the other track events to increase your overall score.
- Top 2 overall best teams after counting the scores of all 4 tracks will receive a cash prize and swag pack that includes T-shirts!
- Only Indian participants are eligible for prizes but everyone can participate.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: janmansh, DeltaCube23, vaibhav_puri, nandakishore323, rakki7, maverick16, aditya_chirania, anirudh_achal and Dragonado.
- Testers: All the above + L_lawliet27 and Pruthvi_raju
- Admin: Vichitr
I would like to thank all of them for the round preparation. Along with them I would also like to thank
- regex0754, InfernoSloth and Ashishgup for suggestions and improvements.
- Balajiganapathi for allowing us to host our contest on amazing CodeDrills platform.
- deepa_panwar for developing amazing CodeDrills platform.
Do join our official discord server for information and updates regarding other tracks. I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Any feedback is appreciated after the contest.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Hope to see you participating!!