The 26th Central European Olympiad in Informatics will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia, during July 23rd-29th 2019. The most gifted high school students from 13 countries will have the opportunity to prove their knowledge and skills in informatics.
Codeforces will organise the online mirror for this year's competition. The online mirrors will take place after the finish of each of the 2 competition days, having the same scoring format.
The online mirror schedules are the following:
- The contest will be unrated for all users.
- You will have to solve 3 tasks in 5 hours.
- There will be full feedback throughout the entire contest.
- The scoreboard will be hidden until the end of the contest.
- The tasks will have partial scoring. The maximum score for each problem will be 100 points.
- Among multiple submissions only the one that achieves the maximum score is counted towards the final ranking.
- The submission time does not matter for ranking.
- There will be enough fun for all colours ranging from newbie to international grandmaster. Legendary grandmasters can spice it up by turning it into a drinking game (ask Radewoosh for details).
Congratulations to all onsite contestants who battled our unusually hard problemset for 10 hours. You can view the final standings.
Day 1 mirror:
Day 2 mirror:
Results of both days combined: (https://codeforces.com/spectator/ranklist/e354b9b95c3626a3cfdfdb9eb37a7a6f)