We're going to host a new contest at csacademy.com. Round #38 will take place on Wednesday, 19/July/2017 15:00 (UTC). This contest will be a Div1 + Div2, with 8 tasks of varying difficulty that need to be solved in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
We are glad to have tourist as a problem author.
We've decided to continue awarding the same prizes as the previous Div. 1 + Div. 2 round:
- First place: 100$
- Second place: 50$
- One random prize, either 50$ or a custom CS Academy T-shirt, whichever the winner wants. :)
One random participant will get a private online coaching lesson with Errichto.
- You will have to solve 8 tasks in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be full feedback throughout the entire contest.
- Tasks will not have partial scoring, so you need to pass all test cases for a solution to count (ACM-ICPC-style).
- Tasks will have dynamic scores. According to the number of users that solve a problem the score will vary between 100 and 1000.
- Besides the score, each user will also get a penalty that is going to be used as a tie breaker.
About the penalty system:
- Computed using the following formula: the minute of the last accepted solution + the penalty for each solved task. The penalty for a solved task is equal to log2 (no_of_submissions) * 5.
- Solutions that don't compile or don't pass the example test cases are ignored.
- Once you solve a task you can still resubmit. All the following solutions will be ignored for both the score and the penalty.
If you find any bugs please email us at email@example.com