Once again, we've reached a round number that is a power of 2 at csacademy.com. In order to properly celebrate this, Round #64 will consist of interactive problems only. If you are not familiar with this type of problems on our platform, please read this blogpost before the contest.
The round will take place on Wednesday, 10/January/2017 15:05 (UTC). This contest will be a Div1 + Div2, with 7 tasks of varying difficulty that need to be solved in 2 hours.
Recently, Facebook has reintroduced the possibility of recurring events. If you choose "Interested" here, you will be notified before each round we organise from now on.
- You will have to solve 7 tasks in 2 hours.
- There will be full feedback throughout the entire contest.
- Tasks will not have partial scoring, so you need to pass all test cases for a solution to count (ACM-ICPC-style).
- Tasks will have dynamic scores. According to the number of users that solve a problem the score will vary between 100 and 1000.
- Besides the score, each user will also get a penalty that is going to be used as a tie breaker.
We're going to award the following prizes:
- First place: 100$
- Second place: 50$
About the penalty system:
- Computed using the following formula: the minute of the last accepted solution + the penalty for each solved task. The penalty for a solved task is equal to log2 (no_of_submissions) * 5.
- Solutions that don't compile or don't pass the example test cases are ignored.
- Once you solve a task you can still resubmit. All the following solutions will be ignored for both the score and the penalty.
If you find any bugs please email us at email@example.com