Greetings Codeforces community!
I'm glad to invite you to participate in CodeChef's April Long Challenge sponsored by ShareChat. This long contest lasts for 10 days and will have 7 binary/subtask problems and 1 tie-breaker problem. This is a nice opportunity for everyone to increase your rating and climb up the leaderboard. The problem statements will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
ShareChat — India's fastest growing social network is seeking both interns and full-time employees to join their dynamic team. Job opportunities are open to programmers across the world and internship opportunities are exclusively aimed at final year B.Tech students who have already been placed and looking forward to gaining startup experience. Visit the contest page for more details.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: raj1238 (Raj Shah), Sumit Jain, Ashishgup (Ashish Gupta), born.kira (Arun Gupta), Surya Prakash, Utkarsh Sinha, Jas Mehta, DarkestLight (Mohammad Nematollahi), Taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh), danya.smelskiy (Danya Smelskiy)
- Tester: TLE (Zhong Ziqian)
- Editorialist: adamant (Alexander Kulkov)
- Statement Verifier: xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 5th April 2019 (1500 hrs) to 15th April 2019 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/APRIL19
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge — 100 laddus. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
As usual, you can give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest. Good luck and have fun! Hope to see you participating!