It is the first round of a new series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open for everybody, the rating will be updated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2019:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
The problems of this round were developed by a team of authors: aitch, simonlindholm, grphil, V--gLaSsH0ldEr593--V, GreenGrape, Nebuchadnezzar, _kun_ and me. Thanks arsijo and _kun_ for their help in the round's coordination, and also majk, pashka, Jeel_Vaishnav, Ashishgup and UnstoppableSolveMachine for testing the round!
Congratulations to the winners!